Wednesday, February 25, 2009

They Struck Again!!!!

Yes ladies and gentlemen.....the tire bandits came again. Only this time, they took 2 tires off of Tim's truck. Can you believe that? What is this world coming to. And to top that off, once again the police only felt the need to take our statement over the phone. Now I know that they are very busy people and that they are doing their best to protect us but come on. I had my tires stolen off my car less then 30days ago. What more do we have to go through before the police will do something? Now I know what you're thinking, "You must live in a bad neighborhood!" We actually live in a very nice neighborhood with good schools and very nice people who take pride in the hard work that they do to buy the things that they have.

So, I felt that it was my civic duty to contact my council member to voice my concern. I'll let you know what happens, however, I'm not holding my breath!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That sucks, Kristian. I hope you get some traction with your CM, but I think you are right not to hold your breath. It's a shame that the economy is so bad and making people desperate to steal in order to make ends meet.